Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Five Authors That You Must Read - Learn More About Israel and the Problems of Militant Judaism and Zionism

I was wondering if the "chair" of the Junto or the "POWERFUL podcast host could do little old me a favor.

I'm saying to both of you ... it's okay. Take a break. You guys deserve it. I know how hard your jobs are. But, you can stop following me around for a day or two. Here's a tip. You have to get rid of that scared little voice in the back of your heads that says, "But what if he's a terrorist like that Osama Bin Laden guy?" 


You know, that guy Robert Fisk, among others... found and interviewed? The same guy the whole US military and intelligence apparatus supposedly couldn't find? Wow, what is this? Why couldn't they seem to find him with all of the advanced surveillance technology that is on my blog, (and yet, some lowly Jewish journalist can!) Isn't there something wrong here? 

Oh, sorry ... I'm wrong. Years later, they did find him. And when they did ---- they killed him. (Though he would have been much more valuable to the American people ALIVE.) And of course, what did they do once they killed him? What most sensible people would do to the mastermind of this tragic and unforgettable day ... they dumped him in the sea.


There I go rambling. If only someone would put me in a triangle choke and shut me up. Anyways, back to my favor. Here's what I would like one of you to do....

Host one of the following authors at your Junta gathering or on your podcast show.

Shlomo Sand 
Ilan Pappe
Max Blumenthal
Gilad Atzmon
Miko Peled



Now you might be asking yourself... "Why would he ask us to do such a thing?"

Listen. I know how much you guys hate censorship of the free exchange of ideas. I also know how much you guys despise anything that resembles "anti-Semitism."

This is why I have to ask you guys for this. But why should I just single out you two?
Why oh why.... when so many are doing the same. 

remember a financial scumbag fool saying the reason that he is doing this to me is simply because HE CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment