Monday, March 6, 2017

US Army Intelligence Officer, Julianne McKinney, on Targeted Individuals, & Organized Stalking Crimes

Listen to the interview of  Julianne McKinney below. Go here to see an article that was written by her. She mentions in the audio interview below that there seems to be a certain religious group that is most involved in this harassment and attacking of individuals. I would take exception to the word "religious" group, but I think I know who she is talking about. As I have said over and over.... Zionist Jews are the predominate group of people that are involved in doing this to others. I actually think she is saying something similar to what I am saying here.... she just doesn't want to come out and say it.  

See here for the classified technology they are using.  Look under the Classified and Hi-Technology category on my blog. See here for the Stasi techniques these psychos use, you might also want to see this about militant Zionism. See here and here for the links between Israel, Zionism, and Homeland Security.

No comments:

Post a Comment