Friday, June 30, 2017

Once Again --- Some Jews Doing What They Do Best--- Terrorizing People

Absolute Must Watch Video Below!

See here for a previous post about the occupation of the "Holy" land. See here for more about Jewish terrorism in the Palestinians territories. See here and here for more about children who had to deal with Israel and the Jewish state. See here for more about dealing with Zionist lunatics when it comes to the state of Israel. See here for more about how Israel is the only country in the world to automatically prosecute children in military courts that lack basic safeguards for a fair trial.

In the video below, during the occupation...here are the words of one of the Israeli military forces starting around 10 minutes and 36 seconds into the video: "We are the occupation army, you throw stones and we will hit you with gas until you all die, the children, the youth, the old people, you will all die. We won't leave any of you alive. We have arrested one of you, he's with us now, we took him from his home, and we will slaughter and kill him while you watch.  If you keep throwing stones, go home or we will gas you until you die. Your families, your children, everyone.  We will kill you. "

An interview with a Palestinian:  We are touched by the occupation on a daily basis. It is not easy to live under occupation. You will be targeted, your family will be targeted, your children will be targeted. Everything here, even our trees are targeted. If you will see here, one day they arrested a little child. I was just trying to tell them he was six years old. Telling them he was afraid. You can see it on his face.  So a very high ranking officer came and he asked me "Where is your house?"  And he pointed to my house and said "This is your house. We can see it from there." (He points to the watchtower that the Israeli guards use to monitor the Palestinians from,)  He asked me "How many children do you have?" I told him that I have five children. So, he told me "This will be the last time we will speak with you. The second time, we will act." For me, maybe for the first day, the second day, the third day, I spent like one week just thinking, yes, I am going through this struggle. But, what about my children, my wife? Because, they targeted my house before, and my roof was burned off. But if they will target my children, what can I do for them? So trying to threaten the children, their parents, the message was clear.  To live here as a slave and to shut your mouth and not to speak about anything, the shortage of water, killing people, taking, confiscating your land, demolishing your houses-or to leave this area, that's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment